How to Play UNO in 4 minutes (Uno card game rules)
How are you doing?
Today you will learn how to play UNO with the official rules!
Uno is one of the most popular card games in the world and the Uno card game rules are often full of house rules so this video will teach you the official rules in a concise way. Wanna know how to play a reverse? or if you can play multiple Wild Draw 4 cards? or even how to use multiple action cards? This guide is for you.
▶ Wanna buy this game? Support us by buying from our Amazon affiliate link
Today`s video was suggested by Paula! Leave some comments if you have suggestions on the next how to play videos.
0:04 – Setup
0:35 – How to Play
– Question: What happens if the first card drawn at the beginning of the game is an Action Card (Wild Card, Reverse, etc)?
– Answer: Except for the Wild Draw 4 card, you should play the effect. Example, if skip card is the first card, then the first player skips his turn. If you draw a Wild Draw 4 card, return the card to the deck and pick another card.
– Question: What happens if we tie during the drafting at the beginning to decide the dealer?
– Answer: The tied players draw one card each. If there is still a tie, draw again until the tie resolves.
– Question: Can I stack a +4 on a +4?
– Answer: In the official rules, no. You can only play the latest +4 effect.
Hope you enjoy!
#Uno #UnoRules #HowtoPlay #UnoWildCard #Rules